CJ Country, Team Forever Loved, Tops Friendly Markets, Walmart invite you to once again “Stuff the Truck”! Friday October 22nd from 6 am-6 pm & Saturday, October 23rd from 8 am-5 pm. Donate your non-perishable food items or money at the BPC Lawncare Truck at the Warsaw Tops location either day or at our mini drop-off spot at Walmart in Warsaw.
Your gift will be donated to the Warsaw Food Pantry, which feeds ALL of Wyoming County. Let’s make a better world for those who need it.
Food Items Most Needed
· Canned Fruit in light or natural juice
· Canned Vegetables (low sodium or no salt added)
· Diced Tomatoes (low sodium or no salt added)
· Canned Tuna in Water
· Canned Chicken
· Ready to Eat Soup
· Pancake Syrup
· Pancake Mix
· Cranberry Sauce
· Stuffing Mix
· French Fried Onions
· Peanut Butter
· Pasta Sauce
• Sadly, hunger is a reality. Prior to Covid, the Food Insecurity Statistic was 10.3% people in Wyoming County were food insecure, meaning they lack reliable access to enough affordable, nutritious food. Since the Pandemic, that number has increased, as you can imagine.
• From April 1, 2020 through August 31, 2021, the Warsaw Food Pantry served a total of 5,689 people. These included 1,481 children; 2,656 adults and 1,552 seniors in a total of 2,351 households. They helped 146 new families during that time