CJ Country (WCJW) Gotta Get Some Garth
- From March 24th, 2023 to May 13th, 2023, WCJW sponsors will have “Register to Win” boxes at their locations allowing listeners to register to win our Gotta Get Some Garth Fly Away prize of airfare for 2 persons to Las Vegas, a 3-night stay at the Horseshoe Las Vegas, 2 seats to the July 23rd Garth Brooks show at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Three Hundred dollar ($300.00) wardrobe gift certificate from Creekside Saddlery, and Seven Hundred and Fifty dollars ($750.00) spending cash.
- All “Register to Win” locations will have their registration box available to anyone who enters their location within business hours from March 24th, 2023 to May 13th, 2023.
- One entry per person, per location. Registration must be on official CJ Country Free Giveaway registration form and must be legible.
- Submissions will be collected from all locations and combined together, at which point one winner will be randomly selected and announced on air Friday, May 19th, 2023.
- The contest is open to all New York residents who hold a valid article of state identification and are 21 years of age or older. Full or part time employees of Lloyd Lane, Inc (WCJW) and their advertising agencies, affiliates, other radio stations, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to win. Employees of participating contest sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win, or be designated as contest winners’ guest.
- The winner’s guest must also be a New York resident who holds a valid article of state identification and is 21 years of age or older.
- The prize will be awarded to the winner at the WCJW business location, 3258 Merchant Road in Warsaw, NY, at a time arranged between winner and station official. Both winner and guest must submit sufficient identification when picking up prize.
- Prizes are non- transferable.
- The winner assumes financial obligations for state and federal taxes and all fees.
- Winner must comply with all protocols in place for all aspects of the winning trip, including The Colosseum at Caesars Palace concert venue, Horseshoe Las Vegas hotel, and chosen airline. Your refusal to comply is at your own risk.
- As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, Lloyd Lane Inc, operator of WCJW, reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion and not award the offered prize, at the discretion of station management, if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
- Contest winner and guest agree that their name, voice, photograph, character and likeness may be used by stations of Lloyd Lane Inc. for promotional purposes. Winner must waive any claim of royalty and right of remuneration for such use.
- WCJW reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way.
- WCJW cannot be held liable and shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on delays, omissions, oversights, or failure of the US Postal Service or allegations of telephone, computer, or internet difficulties.
- No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. Decisions of WCJW are final.
- In the event the winner or guest is subject to, or the subject of, any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (e.g. garnishment, child support order, judgment, court order, lien and the like), WCJW’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be deemed to be the award of the prize to the winner. WCJW shall be entitled to rely in good faith upon any documents presented by the representatives seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. WCJW shall not be liable for any claim by winner for damages incidental thereto.
- General WCJW contest rules are subject to change without notice. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday at the CJ COUNTRY studio during regular business hours.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
Here are the rules for all CJ Country on air contests, unless otherwise specified. Winners must be New York State residents 18 years of age or older. One winner per household per 30 days. Prizes must be claimed in person within 30 days of winning or prior to expiration date; Otherwise prizes will be forfeited. Winners must present legal identification and then sign a release form. Anytime you call WCJW, it is likely that your voice will be recorded. The phone call, your voice, name, likeness and details of winning may be used in any manner, including broadcast. When contest players are required to call in and win, you must call 786-9259. The CJ Country staff has the final decision as to who the winner is in any contest. WCJW assumes no responsibility for any problems with telephone service, internet or email. Prizes awarded to an ineligible winner will be deemed null and void, and an alternative eligible winner may be named. Employees of WCJW and their families, advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors and employees of other radio stations are not eligible to win. CJ Country reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at its discretion if world events, the national mood, or public safety warrant. Good luck from Western NY’s CJ Country